03 January 2015

Happy Weekend! (+Happy New Year)

Picture via

Happy weekends friends. I hope 2015 has been treating you all very well so far. It snuck up on me way to fast, and I can't believe that I have to go back to school on Monday. This week is all about staying motivated and to help with some resolutions you might have. The links I'm loving are all about keeping you on track this year! Happy 2015- may it be your best year yet!


{Eat}
How about a smoothie cleanse to help you with your fitness resolution?
Mason jars are fun! Here's 17 healthy snack ideas inside of one.
My mouth is watering just looking at these! Yum!

{Create}
These are some great ideas for a new year room redo!
Ok now this is pretty sweet
Absolutely obsessed with this
If only I knew how to sew

{Shop}
These boots would come in handy this winter
How freaking adorable is this. I want them in every color.
The larger version is sold out, but how perfect would this be in any bloggers work space. (Mine included!)

{Inspire}
This list is very needed this new year.
I will sure be using this list at the gym this new year
Just another list of to dos this year
(As you can tell, I'm a fan of lists!)


cheers,
Sarah

No comments :

Leave a Comment