05 January 2015

Guest Post on The College Life Stylist

Recently, I was contacted by Alex from The College Life Stylist to put together a guest post for her blog. At first I had no idea what I would write about! The College Life Stylist is a great source for all teenage girls to stay organized and on tract with school and other things in their lives. So the more I thought about it, the more I decided to make something that's functional, but also really cute for all girls to use.

I came up with this idea of a mini calendar. This calendar can be downloaded and printed out to have you use it wherever you go! It's the perfect size and doesn't take up too much space on your desk or thrown in a backpack.

Please go check out the post on Alex's site. That's the only place you will find the link to download.


Here's just a little preview of what you will find!

Once again, if you want to download this please check out The College Life Stylist . Click on the link, download, and print!

Enjoy!

cheers,
Sarah 

No comments :

Leave a Comment