01 January 2015

Word of the Year

I have always found that new years resolutions don't work for me. Maybe you're like me. Vowing to get fit and stop eating cookies is just too easy to stop and quit. So this year I'm doing something a little different.

A word of the year!

This way instead of setting one major goal I can use my word throughout the whole year to help me succeed at my smaller goals.

My 2015 word of the year is-




The dictionary definition of commitment is- the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.

I think that that definition explains all I am trying to get at. My cause is many different things-blogging, staying active, keeping my room clean ;). By being committed to many different things I am successfully achieving my new years resolution.

By having a word to strive for I feel as if I am setting myself up for success and not having it be February first and no longer going to the gym.

I would love for you to come up with your own word of 2015! Leave a comment in the comments to help inspire others and commit yourself to 2015.

2015 is going to be OUR year! I have high hopes and big plans to come. So exciting new things are happening with Witty Young Thing. I can't wait to let everyone in own my little secret. I hope you join me for this long ride. This could get crazy.

Happy New Year! I wish you all the best in 2015.

cheers,
Sarah


No comments :

Leave a Comment