08 November 2014

Cheers to the Weekend!




Hi all! Happy weekend! What a crazy few months it has been. With school starting and other opportunities coming my way, I have slowly let WYT slip. But, no worries! I have committed myself to a least post about my current obsessions every weekend. So with out further ado- 


{Eat}
Oh my. Oh my. I must give these lovely little things a try.
Wait are these considered breakfast or dessert?
Cooler weather calls for some good chicken noodle soup.


{Create}
How clever are these magnets!
I want to make at least five of these...


{Shop}
The perfect fall color.
The most lovely flatware
Anthropologie strikes again.
Dear Santa, early Christmas present?

{Inspire}
I've been love using these gems the past week. Plus- there free!
Great resource for bloggers
So Clean. I'd never leave.
If you are into twitter parody accounts.

What are some of your favorite links this week- I'd love to hear them!
xo,
Sarah


No comments :

Leave a Comment