15 November 2014

Happy Weekend!


{Staying organized, planning this week, and finishing up Christmas shopping lists- eep!}


Hello! Hope this week has been treating you well. Aren't we all glad it's the weekend? This week I have really been looking forward to Thanksgiving and a much needed break from school- it cannot come soon enough! To help pass the time until the turkey is eaten here's a list of what I'm loving this week.


{Eat}
For all the pie lovers out there (me included)
Yummy! Looks delicious!
I'm trying to hold onto pumpkin everything before it all turns peppermint!

{Create}
Oh my word. Swoon.
I love making these- and this is such a great tutorial if you want to learn too!
This would add so much color to any room.

{Shop}
I need this water bottle. It's been on my wish list for forever.
I've always wanted one really nice chair- think of the homework I could get done on this!

{Inspire}
Add some color to Thanksgiving this year! How cute!
In case you missed this- I'm not sure what to think! Only thing I know is this song has been stuck in my head alllllll week.
Good resource for boot lovers like me. Especially since it's boot season!

Cheers,
Sarah

No comments :

Leave a Comment