28 January 2015

Witty Words with Polish and Pink Lemonade

This week I had witty words with Leah of Polish and Pink Lemonade! Leah's blog is so cute. She posts great DIYs, nail designs, and much more! I know you you just love Leah and Polish and Pink Lemonade- read below to find out more!



Welcome Leah! For those who are not familiar with you and your blog, could you tell us a little about yourself?
I'm a junior in high school from Upstate New York. I started Polish and Pink Lemonade in the spring of 2014, mainly as a spring break project. Since then it has grown into so much more. I like to blog about my life, my style, some DIY projects and everything in between. I love monograms,music and lattes. 

What's been your greatest accomplishment blogging so far?
I think that my biggest accomplishment so far would definitely be finding a community of great, supportive bloggers to join on Google+, Bloggers With Class. My blogs first "birthday" is coming up soon, so that may take the cake. No pun intended :) I believe that big blogging moments don't always have to be hitting huge numbers of views or followers.

Where are your top three favorite places to go with your friends?
 1. The mall. People watching+clothes=a good day 2. Football games- my town is big on high school football and one of my friends is a varsity cheerleader, so it's always fun to go and watch with friends and see the whole community come together. 3. Amusement parks- over the summer, my friends and I love going to Six Flags. The rides and all the people make it so much fun

You say you love Youtube! Who are your favorite Youtubers?
Mikey Murphy, Connor Franta, Andrea Russett,Tanya Burr, Casey from Blogilates ( that's where I get all my workouts) and Troye Sivan. I've got a little bit of everything in there

Where do you find inspiration for your clothes?
Mostly all of my inspiration for my outfits comes from Pinterest, it's an addiction really. Other fashion blogs also give me some ideas. I think another great way to get fashion inspiration is to look at what your favorite celebrities are wearing or even just someone on the street. Seeing other people in an outfit can really help you visualize what it will look like on you and if you really like pieces when they're off the hanger.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In ten years I hope to have finished what ever college degree I decide on, hopefully living somewhere slightly warmer than where I am now, preferably by the ocean. Relationship wise, I don't necessarily see myself married just yet, but I do hope that I have found or am close to finding the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I'm a hopeless romantic, I know. I'm not much of a person who thinks about the future very often because honestly it scares me. I prefer to live in the moment and focus on what I'm meant to be dealing with now.

Where is your favorite place to shop?
This is a hard one. I love J.Crew and vineyard vines but I also like Forever 21 and Target. I can find something I like almost any where.

Do you have any advice for someone that is wanting to start a blog?
I say just go for it! Don't worry about seeming like an experienced professional blogger that makes money off of all their posts because you're not, you're just starting out and that's okay. Don't be afraid to try out several different areas or names. Test until you find one you love and want to stick with. Then the rest will all flow naturally :)

Where can we find you on social media?
Well right now I'm working on setting up some awesome social media just for my blog
Right now I have my,
Google+:Leah C (Look for my lemon logo)
My Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest: Leah Clasen
Blog specific accounts coming soon :)

Just for fun, have you ever met someone famous?
Actually I have! Last summer I met AJR. They sing "I'm Ready" or as I like to call it, the Spongebob song. On Halloween this year I met Dan+Shay after a Hunter Hayes concert. A few years ago I met Chris Wallace at a free concert in the mall. You can check out picture of all of those on my Instagram!

Thanks so much Leah, I loved talking to you this week! Her blog really is the cutest! If you ever have time, make sure you check it out :)

cheers,
Sarah

Have you ever met someone that's famous? I have. I would love to hear your story in the comments below!

No comments :

Leave a Comment