26 June 2015

Monthly Makeover



I am very excited to announce a new project that I have been working on!



It has always been a dream of mine to help other girls with their blogs and get them up and running. When I first started blogging, I had no idea how to make a pretty blog! About two years ago I decided I was going to learn. I have found a passion through blog design and coding, something I never thought I would be interested in.

Over the past year, I have been contacted by different girls to help with their blog design, and I was so excited! I've had the privileged to help MegKaitlyn, and Eva design their blogs from basically the bottom up. Currently, I am also working with Carly and Gracie to help them achieve a blog design that makes them giddy! This hobby of mine is so neat and I love every second of it!

In saying that, I want to continue to help girls start or grow their blog. I want girls to be proud of their site and help them start a brand that opens many different doors for them. That is why I am starting this new program called Monthly Makeovers!


What it is.
Monthly Makeovers is basically my way of reaching out to help other girls. Its a program where girls are selected every month to receive help with their blogs! We chat, pin things together and encourage one another through our blogs!

How it works.
At the beginning of every THIRD month (January, April, July, and October) a new application will be open to anyone that wants to start a blog, grow their blog, brand their blog, or get blogging tips. There will be a period of two weeks for when that application is open. (I'll remind everyone- no worries!) At the end of that two week period, the applications will be reviewed. Depending on the response I receive, one or two girls will be selected each month! Those selected will get an email from me- no later than one week after the form closes!!

What happens next.
You have one week to respond to the email I send you. Sadly after that week period, I have to give another girl a chance. If you respond within the week we start right away at the beginning of the month! Sharing ideas, goals, and anything we can think of, we communicate through email!

The Timeline
The goal is to have a completed blog by the second month (March, June, September, and December). However, I'm a person, the girls I work with are real people, and we all have lives outside of blogging! The full timeline should not take any longer than three months! Of course, we can still chat after that! I love to hear how things work and don't. And if there ever is a problem with something on your blog, or you want to change something, we can still email months after everything's finished!

The Next Step
The link to the first application will be available on July 1st! I am so excited to get started on this program and hope for success. Let your friends that blog know about this, spread the news, I am so happy that I am able to help out and can't wait to hear from all of you!


Any questions? Please email me at wittyyoungthing@gmail.com! I'd be happy to let you know!


cheers,
Sarah

No comments :

Leave a Comment