23 December 2014

Happy Weekend!



Merry (almost) Christmas to all! I know I'm a day (or two) late on posting this, but I didn't want you guys to miss out on these amazing Christmas links I have been loving! This week I have been trying not to open the presents under the tree, so instead I've been looking at these pretty links. Featured this week are great holiday outfits as well as last minute gift ideas, for those of us who haven't even started shopping. (cough, cough ME)



{Eat}
Mmmmm my mouth is watering looking at these
So many recipes and ideas!
Because it's winter and this will keep me warm


{Create}
So very easy and festive
How fun would these be in your room!
Definitely going to try this tutorial for next year

{Shop}
These tumblers are perfect- I want all designs!
Great inspiration for preps of all types!
Last minute shopping using this lovely looking list


{Inspire}
Such a fun way to address Christmas cards
Oh and in case you need help tying bows...
Picture these underneath your tree


Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy this time with your friends and family!
Sarah

No comments :

Leave a Comment